This is a custom android rom for the the ainol elf 2 and aurora 2 devices.
* USB GPS support (cp210x and pl2303)
* Xbox 360 gamepad support (xpad)
* PS3 USB gamepad support (hid-sony)
* Generic / chinese (Pantherlord / GreenAsia) gamepads support (hid-pl and hid-gaff)
* OpenVPN support (tun)
* Veno congestion control algorithm
* USB audio (untested)
Ainol Elf2 / Aurora2
* Grab TWRP recovery from this thread, unzip it and follow its instructions.
* Put rom (cm-11-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip), gapps (gapps-kk44-core-amlogic.zip) and compatibility zip on the microsd card.
* Turn on the tablet keeping pressed VOL- and POWER untill you see the green droid.
* Once booted to TWRP enter “Wipe” menu and swipe to perform a factory reset.
* Flash rom (cm-11-$DATE-UNOFFICIAL-elf2.zip), gapps (gapps-kk44-core-amlogic.zip) and compatibility zip.
* Now select “Reboot system”.
* Enjoy CyanogenMod 11!
* WiFi now can stay enabled with display turned off. Note that if WiFi is enabled the tablet won’t enter deep sleep so if you’re more interestead in battery life instead of an always on WiFi change policy (on “Advanced” WiFi settings) from “Always” to “Never”.
* Newer YouTube requires a modification that, anyway, breaks video playback with some apps (like Rai.TV for example), you can disable that workaround editing build.prop entry “ro.youtube_workaround=1” to “ro.youtube_workaround=0” and rebooting (in this way the app Rai.TV works). Changing that entry will screw YouTube playback but if you use an older app (anyone with the non swipable video window) it should work.
* Stock launcher truncate icons in landscape mode, just use another launcher for now if it bothers you.
* Report, I haven’t found anything else worth mentioning